Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 17 - June 4

Today I worked on cataloging more DVDs. (Hey! They're fun! Sometimes they require me to watch part of it to get the record correct!)
With hand & heart
Life after oil
One of the records from yesterday was being exported into ALEPH, but didn't work out so well. Shelby even tried to export it with her highest level password, and that didn't work. We got it worked out though. Involves creating a new record and moving order records to the new record and deleting the old record.
Later in the afternoon I was at the desk again answering patron questions. One of the reference librarians had a question of how Google Docs works and I started to show her how to use that service. :)
(I didn't stay as long as I'd like to today due to something going on out at Firestarters in Ottertail, MN. So I left a couple hours early in order to get there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment