In the morning, I was working on the Kannowski records again. I found that with Paul Kannowski, there were 3 separate donations. So I had to create a main record with all the donation information on them. (Pick an easy record to start with? Nope!)
After, getting as much as I could in those records - I put them back in save in OCLC. Shelby and Beth are going to look over them to be sure that they are good to go since there was so much stuff that had to go into them.
Shelby then started to talk about ContentDM. Oh another thing to wrap my brain around! :)
In the afternoon, I started to work on the LibGuides again. Sally talked to me about the Business Librarian position - there were 56 applicants for the position. Wow! She talked about how they look at the applications and rank them with points. I didn't rank high enough, which was fine with me. I didn't think I'd stack up enough against those applicants who already had their ALA degree and experience as a Business Librarian, even though they know me. Meh. :)
Well, that prompted me to show her about the position that is currently open at MSUM in Moorhead, MN. She wanted me to work on applying for that as well. :) It's a big help to get all that put together and get some feedback about what to do and not do with my resume and what not. Win!
No comments:
Post a Comment