(I know this is a little after the fact, but...)
Yea! It's my first day of my internship. I started out the day with cataloging. Oh but not just your regular copy cataloging like I did so many years ago..ok well like 2 years ago...
I got set up with one of the computers in the back more on the Acquistions side of the department (which is a little different for me...I got so use to my little corner facing Shelby's office...)
I started cataloging streaming audio records for a radio show called "Why?" I did episodes 13-16:
"Why? Episode 13. Ideology and curriculum: 30 years of a discussion [electronic resource]"
"Why? Episode 14. The humanities in America: the case for public funding [electronic resource]"
"Why? Episode 15. The profession of philosophy [electronic resource]"
"Why? Episode 16. Empathy, the Constitution, and sexual orientation [electronic resource]"
I also talked with Janet Spaeth, one of the reference librarians here at the Chester Fritz Library. She talked to me about helping her teach a class at the library about how to use the libraries resources on May 25th.
I will be able to get some reference desk time, but I'm still trying to work out a good schedule with that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment